Training for New Technology
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop Android mobile applications for the commercial market. Students will learn to build robust, commercial-grade Android applications, and will gain an understanding of how to extend application functionality. The course will also cover the steps to finalize applications for external release.
41 hours|Professional Development|Included eBook
IT students and professionals who want to build robust, commercial-grade Android applications.
- Explain the different aspects of Android and the Android language
- Execute an Android application
- Explain the role of activities and intents in Android
- Describe the different aspects of user interface in Android
- Differentiate between threads and tasks in Android
- Describe persistence in data and services in Android
- Describe considerations for finalizing applications for external use
- Explain how to create robust applications that support various OS versions and devices in Android